- Chic! Cider fondue
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) milk
- 1 egg
- 5 ml (1 tsp) sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) melted butter
- 4 apples peeled, in wedges
- 4 apricots in wedges
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) honey (to taste)
- In a hot skillet, place the cut fruits.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of honey. Simmer for about 4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, sugar and salt. Incorporate the flour into the mixture using a whisk. Add the melted butter while stirring.
- In a hot skillet, pour the crepe batter using a ladle and tilt to spread evenly over the entire bottom of the skillet. Make a thin crepe. Cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Prepare the Chic! Cider fondue as indicated.
- Garnish crepes with apples and apricots. Roll the crepes and top with fondue.