- 1 package 198 g maple smoked bacon flavored tempeh
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 8 slices of multigrain bread
- 7 oz Le Ménestrel cheese, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the tempeh slices. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, flipping the slices halfway through cooking. Butter one side of the bread slices.
- On the unbuttered side of four slices of bread, spread the tempeh, cheese and avocado. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered side out.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the grilled cheese for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with corn couscous, avocado and cherry tomatoes.